What others are saying...
"I have known and worked with Steve Knob for over 20 years. His friendship and knowledge has had a profound impact on me professionally, and his arrangements have played a huge role in the success of my bands. I highly recommend Steve's service to any and all band directores.
Adair County High School; Columbia, KY
"Steve Knob is a master in his arrangements of creating such rich, deep textures. He can make a small group sound huge!"
Lexington Lafayette H. S.; Lexington, KY
"We had a great year. I cannot thank you enough for all of your help! We ended up being 8th in the state in our class, and we were just a few points away from making state finals. It was by far the most successful year this band has had! We went from being last place in our class last year to being where we were this year, very much because of your music, so thank you! "
Woodford Co. HS, KY
Our credits include...
- Elizabethtown H.S. - multiple Kentucky State Marching Band Championships and 1997 BOA National Champion Class A
- Lexington Lafayette H.S. - multiple Kentucky State Marching Band Champions and BOA regional finalist
- Adair Co. H. S.- multiple Kentucky State Marching Band Champions and BOA regional finalist
- The Kings Guys - Professional event band from Orlando FL
- Trillium Brass Trio
- 116th Army National Guard Band, Georgia
- Greenbriar East H.S. - West Virginia State Champions
- Green Valley H.S. - Nevada State Band Champions
- The University of Florida
- The University of Arkansas
- Florida Wave Drum and Bugle Corps
- Numerous bands in Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Michigan, Arkansas, Missouri, New York, Ohio, West Virginia, Nevada, and Texas.
About the arranger...
Steven E. Knob has been arranging music for all levels of instrumental groups for over 30 years. From developing programs to established championship programs, his personal interest and attention to detail is what makes his arrangements for each of these bands a vehicle for their success.
Steve's personal performance experience includes, The Guardsmen Drum and Bugle Corps, The University of Florida marching, symphonic, and jazz bands and other multicultural ensembles; and a number of instrumental groups at Walt Disney World, Florida. He is currently a member of the Gainesville Pops Concert Band and the Brass Band of Central Florida.
Steve also has over 30 years of experience teaching all levels of bands from elementary school to college in Florida, Kentucky and Arkansas. He has also been an instructor for the Suncoast Sound Drum and Bugle Corps, Florida Wave Drum and Bugle Corps, and Teal Sound Drum and Bugle Corps.
Steve holds a Bachelor of Music Education from the University of Florida, and a Master of Music Education from the University of Arkansas. He has also judged for Drum Corps International (DCI) and the United States Scholastic Band Association (USSBA, now USBands)., and is currently a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP).
Please include a phone number and best time to call when you contact us. We try to answer all emails in less than 48 hours. If you have not heard from us by then, please check your spam/junk mail folders.