* Elizabethtown H.S. - multiple Kentucky State Marching Band Championships and 1997 BOA National Champion Class A
* Lexington Lafayette H.S. - multiple Kentucky State Marching Band Champions and BOA regional finalist
* Adair Co. H. S.- multiple Kentucky State Marching Band Champions and BOA regional finalist and Class A Champion
*The Kings Guys - Professional event band from Orlando FL
*Trillium Brass Trio - Washington state
*116th Army National Guard Band - Georgia
*Greenbriar East H.S. - West Virginia State Champions
*Green Valley H.S. - Nevada State Band Champions
*The University of Florida - current staff arranger
*The University of Arkansas
*Florida Wave Drum and Bugle Corps
*Numerous bands in Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Michigan, Arkansas, Missouri, New York, Ohio, West Virginia, Nevada, and Texas.
Welcome to one of our new customers!
Garderobefosilene of Oslo Norway!
A community band of about 20 players, I am working with them on a series of arrangements that will include Sans Egal, a local female singing group in the style of the Modernaires or Andrews Sisters.
*** Copyright Information ***
* The purchaser is responsible for all copyright clearances when applicable
* No work will be done until all clearances have been obtained
* We can help with this, but there will be an additional fee
* All original works have a 1 year copyright clearance for the organization requesting the work
* Please note that permission to arrange/perform does not cover recording/synchronization rights
Steven E. Knob has been arranging music for all levels of instrumental groups for over 35 years. From developing programs to established championship programs, his personal interest and attention to detail is what makes his arrangements for each of these bands a vehicle for their success.
Steve's personal performance experiences include, The Guardsmen Drum and Bugle Corps, The University of Florida marching, symphonic, and jazz bands and other multicultural ensembles; and a number of instrumental groups at Walt Disney World, Florida, The Symphonic Band of the Palm Beaches, The Gainesville Pops Concert Band, and the Central Florida Brass Band.
Steve also has over 30 years of experience teaching all levels of bands from elementary school to college in Florida, Kentucky and Arkansas. He has also been an instructor for the Suncoast Sound, Florida Wave, and Teal Sound Drum and Bugle Corps.
Steve holds a Bachelor of Music Education from the University of Florida, and a Master of Music Education from the University of Arkansas. He has also judged for Drum Corps International (DCI) and the United States Scholastic Band Association (USSBA, now USBands). He is a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) and Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia professional music fraternity. He is currently a staff arranger for the University of Florida Fightin' Gator Marching Band. Go Gators!
* Marching music for small bands or bands with limited instrumentation is one of our specialties!
* Please see our page for Small/Limited instrumentation.
* We also pride ourselves on quick turn around, and at very reasonable prices.